Trex Recognizes Decks Unlimited As National Award Winner
Decks Unlimited is an award winning Trex Pro Platinum dealer. In 2014 Decks Unlimited was recognized by Trex as a National Award Winner for deck design and construction.
At Decks Unlimited we are committed to creating low-maintenance, high-performance backyard retreats that allow you to relax and enjoy your time with family and friends.
By partnering with Trex, the world’s #1 decking brand and the inventor of wood-alternative composite decking, we can offer our customers long lasting, low maintenance and beautiful decks, gazebos, pergolas, fences and other outdoor products.
Trex products are made from a unique combination of reclaimed wood and plastic. Their high-performance, eco-friendly composite boards withstand years of sun, sleet and snow, keeping their rich color.
- Can rot, split, swell, twist and fade
- Crack from insect infestation
- Require annual painting, staining or sealing
- Splinter easily
- Contribute to deforestation
Visit Trex.com for a look at all the products we can offer.
Trex products won’t just improve the look of your home—they’ll improve the value.
The Trex 25-year limited residential warranty offers coverage against material defects in workmanship and materials, and against splintering, splitting, checking, rot, decay and termite damage.
Our highest-performance railing option will give your deck a luxurious and distinctive look. Our Transcend Railing offers more colors in more component profiles than any railing out there. Won’t rot, warp, peel or splinter and it never needs painting or staining.
To see all the options available go to Transcend Railing.
Trex Elevations Steel Deck Framing
Building your deck using a steel deck frame offers many advantages. Not only is your structure stronger, but offers other advantages including …
- Unparalleled strength enables cantilevers and dramatic curved deck designs
- Longer spans allow for fewer posts and less obstructed views
- Triple-coated steel offers consistency, durability and reliability compared to other materials
- Dimensionally stable steel stays where you install it–no warping
- Consistent dimensions mean a level run from house to edge
- Precision engineering ensures surfaces remain flat over time
- Backed by the Trex® 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
For more on the advantages of steel deck framing visit Trex Steel Deck Framing.
Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System
Using steel deck framing in conjunction with a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System can turn unused space under your deck into additional outdoor living space.
This unique under-deck drainage system is made up of a network of troughs and gutters that keeps rain, spills and snow melt from dripping through elevated deck boards, creating a dry patio area on the ground level below.
For further details go Trex Drainage System.
Free Trex Consultation
Get a free consultation for your Trex deck! Send us an email and we’ll set up a time to talk.